CODE OF CONDUCT
At Mr Handy we have a genuine passion for great customer service. We want all customers to be fully delighted with what we do, and we value all customer feedback to ensure we deliver what we aim to achieve.
- To display a polite, and professional attitude at all times
- To arrive at you property promptly at the agreed time. To give notification of any expected delay in arrival (i.e weather conditions / traffic problems)
- To ensure our Mr Handy operatives are smartly dressed in corporate uniform.
- To ensure that specific customer requirements are fully understood, and observed
- To work efficiently, and minimise any disruption
- To use methods that ensure safe working
- To comply fully with Health and Safety Regulations
- To handle any customer dissatisfaction in a courteous, respectful, and objective manner
- To provide all customers with an opportunity to comment on the quality of service received.
We ask all customers to fill out the end of the job works a customer satisfaction form, and this is then recorded and fed into our quality control system for all comments to improve, and support all comments, and services, with follow up calls as required to the customer for further feed back.